Mind Your P and Q
From Slate.com comments on a Dave Weigel post:
1. I recall he also wanted to staple the truth to your forehead.
The crude tweet dates from October ’11 or before. How many times have you and your trolls repeated it since? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was well over a thousand. And you are repeating a crude tweet, that mentions your wife, for over seven months … why exactly?
2. I thought the reason he said it, was because you were phoning him incessantly and menacing him after he asked you to leave him alone. (Interesting you neglect to mention: dude’s website is called “Brett Kimberlin Lies” – http://brettkimberlinlies.blogspot.com/)
3. The truth, is the only thing I’m a champion of, and that’s why you’re out here spinning so hard. You made a point of replying to a pretty benign comment imo, to try to convince people that I’m a liar and also to say things about me that are simply untrue. What are you so afraid people will find out if they give me a listen?
4. I’ve never met Rauhauser, never spoke to him on the phone (I never even heard of him until YOU brought him up), so the probability is that you and your co-conspirators are FAR cozier with Rauhauser than I am.
5. “Everything she says needs to be understood in that light.” Pat, why don’t you let people decide for themselves: https://qritiq.wordpress.com
Slate readers are not children and they don’t need you to interpret for them.