Obama Top Ten
Top Ten Things I Want To Hear Barack Obama Say:
1. We will retain a base of military operation in Iraq.
2. Jerusalem will remain intact. Really.
3. We will begin to allow Israel to protect itself.
4. Mrs. Clinton is my running mate.
5. We will not allow Iran to threaten democracies with nuclear weapons. Really.
6. Al Gore’s energy plan is not pie-in-the-sky. This is a can-do nation and we can do it.
7. To anyone with half a brain in their head, the New Yorker cover is obviously satire.
8. I’m not going to pay people to vote for me via a “gas tax holiday” or other wasteful means.
9. I’m not going to sink our tax dollars into bail-outs of companies that make poor business decisions. Instead, I’ll pour that money into R&D to strengthen our tech and energy sectors.
10. I have a plan to protect American jobs.